The views expressed by users on the page do not represent our views or values and we reserve the right to remove any content which, in our opinion, is inappropriate, infringes the rights of third parties and/or otherwise does not address the subject matter in discussion.
- Any content uploaded on this page will not be considered as confidential or proprietary and we reserve the right to use, copy, distribute and/or disclose to third parties the whole or any part of such content for any purpose.
- Please do not post advertisements on our page. Thus spam, off-topic items and offensive posts will be deleted without notice.
- We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions about our services, the Communications Unit will do its utmost to tend to any queries brought to our attention, as early as possible particularly during normal Office hours.
- “Following”, “Sharing”, “Liking” or other similar activity on the 2017 Maltese Presidency of the Council of the European Union Official Social Media Platforms should not be interpreted as an automatic or full endorsement or association.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content on the 2017 Maltese Presidency of the Council of the European Union Official Social Media Platforms you warrant that any such contribution complies with the specific Social Media Platform terms and conditions available at: